Full Time Position
- Making sure that all health, safety and legal requirements are being met throughout the construction process. This leads from filling out the correct forms requested by Project Managers and Owners.
- Will need to keep documentation under direct supervision from the Project Manager for all RFI’s, ASI’s, RFP’s, and Submittals. This can either be achieved through Submittal Exchange and/or excel spread sheets.
- Assist the Project Manager during the bidding process.
- Creating meeting agendas for pre-construction and progress meetings, as well as creating meeting minutes for each meeting and distributing to the correct individuals.
- Responding to any client complaints, concerns or requests throughout the project
- Required to walk the job sites and review safety precautions as well as adequately solving day to day practices with superintendents.
- Assist the Project Manager with project scheduling and material deliveries.
- Assist the Project Manager with material ordering per the plans and specs of the project
- Apply for permits and creating SWPPP plans for job specific projects.
Skills and Abilities:
- Skills of basic excel, word, and PDF viewer is necessary for this position.
- Must be self-motivated and a quick learner in a growing industry.
- Able to multi-task with Project Manager’s requests and prioritize these in a timely fashion.
- Knowledge of Submittal Exchange, and Blue Beam is a plus.
- Able to generate site safety plans and assist the Project Manager with creating job hazard lists.
- Reviewing and scheduling per plans and specifications of the project.
- 2 Years prior in the field experience is a plus.
- Able to travel minorly to review potential and received projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in the Construction Project Management field or achieving a degree in a relative aspect of construction.
- Able to take applications for upcoming graduates.